Updated packages for Situations are available for both Android and Sailfish OS!
The release contains mainly fixes, but also one behavioral change:
- Fixed app startup during active situation
- Modified action behavior when target state is already active
Android specific changes:
- Fixed Ringtone & notification volume conflicts with silent & vibration profiles
- Fixed occasional deadlock issue with some conditions
- Added location services check for network cells condition on Android P
- Updated app framwork
Action behavior has been modified so that state preserving actions (that is, basically modifications to system settings) are not triggered if the target state is already active. This ensures that at the end of such action the state is also not restored, helping dealing with possibly conflicting actions.
Picture taken at Aulanko Nature Reserve